Crypto.com crypto futures
What is Crypto.com?
The company was founded by Chris Marszalek and Bobby Bao—respectively CEO and Head of Corporate Development—both from within the ranks of the now-defunct Ensogo, where they held the same de facto roles. Since its inception in 2016, the company has grown steadily both within its ranks currently employing over 290 employees) and in terms of partnerships (Kaiko, nopCommerce, BCVault, Cointracking, IDAXA and many more), which puts it on the Olympus of the most famous projects in the cryptosphere to this day. Crypto.com serves users in 90 countries with a unique array of cryptocurrency-related financial products. A long list of currencies, low prices, and additional features make Crypto.com suitable for beginners and advanced cryptocurrency users. However, beginners may find the many features intimidating.
Crypto.com derivatives trading platform is a world-class cryptocurrency exchange that offers a wide range of products and features.
The exchange offers an intuitive, user-friendly and easy-to-use mobile application for buying and selling cryptocurrencies at the true price. The app is suitable for people of all experience levels and is supported on both iOS and Android devices.
In order to be able to start trading on Crypto.com and interact with the exchange's control panel, users only need to register, fill out forms and go through simple KYC procedures. Also, the exchange pays great attention to security. Of course, the use of a strong password and personal methods are also important online security to protect your account.
Crypto.com derivatives in Malaysia are as popular as in many other countries.
What are derivatives?
Derivatives got their name because they are instruments derived from the underlying (spot) value of the price of a commodity, index or cryptocurrency. In theory, the spot prices of a physical commodity underlie and provide the foundation for pricing in the futures market. Thus, for cryptocurrency derivatives, large real-time cryptocurrency exchanges will be fundamental. With the help of crypto derivatives, you can invest in cryptocurrencies, bypassing its direct purchase.
Among the advantages of derivatives as a tool for making a profit, it is worth noting the following:
- Derivative financial instruments have a relatively low threshold for entering the market and make it possible to start with minimal amounts.
- Savings on transaction costs. So, for example, an investor does not need to pay for the storage of derivatives, while brokerage commissions for such contracts are also very low.
- The ability to extract more profit and get it faster.
- To be able to speculate on the difference in the price of the contract itself.
The main function of derivatives in this case is the ability to earn on price changes. Moreover, this can be done both on its increase and decrease.
The essence of transactions is that one side assumes that the value of the asset will increase, and the other side bets on a decrease. As a result, someone ends up winning.
Hedging is insurance against losses. Let's say a factory needs a regular supply of raw materials to ensure uninterrupted production. But prices may change, so it would be wise to insure against this by entering into a fixed-term contract at current rates. If you draw up not one, but several agreements for different periods, then the plant will provide itself with raw materials in the long term and protect itself from changes in prices for it.
The market of derivative financial instruments, the main purpose of which is protection against price risks, today is a huge trading platform for speculative transactions. At the same time, it requires significantly less funds for speculation than the debt securities market. The expression is also known: "The derivatives market is an opportunity to manage huge amounts of capital with the help of relatively small amounts of funds." A feature of speculation in the derivatives market is the separation of transactions with derivatives from the financial and tangible assets underlying them, manipulations with derivatives not in order to reduce losses from price risks, but in order to profit from taking risks. Characteristic and negative manifestations of the activities of speculators in the stock market are the use of insider and false information, as well as the creation of artificial demand for an asset.
Crypto.com derivatives trading can be the first experience for beginner traders.
How to trade Crypto.com derivatives in Malaysia?
In order to start trading, you need to do the following:
- Go to crypto.com/exchange and click the Login button (upper right corner).
- After you log into your account, you can start making transactions on the Exchange.
- Go to the Markets page in the top left corner of the navigation bar.
- Select the market you would like to trade on. Navigate to the pair you wish to trade (eg CRO/USDT) and select Trade.
- Go to the lower right corner to find the Limit, Market and Advanced Order areas. Select the type of order you decide to trade and fill in the required fields.
Crypto.com cryptocurrency derivatives trading is carried out on a daily basis.
How to register ?
The registration process takes very little time and is absolutely free.
- Go to crypto.com/exchange and click the Register button (upper right corner).
- Follow the instructions on the screen and provide the required information, the email address to be used, verification links will be sent to it, and the date of birth and country of residence will help to verify that the user is eligible. The client of the exchange must be at least 18 years old.
- Click on the Continue button. A confirmation email containing a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email address that was previously provided. Check your mailbox to confirm your registration.
- Enter OTP on the Exchange website.
- Create a password for Exchange and click Submit.
- The last step is to verify the phone number. Select the area code of your country using the dropdown list, then enter your phone number (without the area code). After that, an SMS confirmation code will be sent for you to enter. Enter the code you received in the field, then select Submit.
Everything is ready! Registration is complete and the account will be redirected to the Exchange landing page.
How do I deposit crypto to my Crypto.com wallet? (From: External wallet address)
Crypto.com cryptocurrency derivatives are available for purchase today. And in order to deposit cryptocurrencies to your Crypto.com Exchange wallet, you first need to be at the beginner level or higher.
If you are not a user of the Crypto.com app, follow these steps. otherwise, the transfer will not be able to complete the internal transfer.
- Go to crypto.com/exchange and click the Login button (upper right corner).
- After logging into your account, click Wallets.
- Find your cryptocurrency to deposit and select Deposit (for example, we will use CRO as a reference).
There are two ways to deposit cryptocurrencies to the Exchange:
- Click "Copy Address" and paste it on the platform you want to withdraw your funds from.
- Click "Show QR Code" and use the platform's mobile app to scan the QR code.
View withdrawal data on your platform, including:
Token is an ERC-20 token; correct deposit address copied; any applicable fees; other confirmation details, ie. time of processing.
- After the processing of the required amount is confirmed, an email notification will be sent to the registered email.
List of Crypto.com derivatives
Stop Loss and Take Profit are conditional orders that automatically set a limit or market order when the mark's base price reaches the trigger price specified by the user. If the market price reaches or exceeds the trigger price, then the stop loss or take profit order will be converted into a market or limit order and placed in the order book. If the marked price does not reach the trigger price, then the order will remain active until it is canceled or activated.
Stop loss orders can help traders mitigate risk by automatically closing a long/short position if the price moves unfavorably. A stop loss order can also be placed if the user does not have an open position.
The user can place a sell stop loss order only if the trigger price is below the current mark price and a buy order if the trigger price is above the current mark price.
Take profit orders can help traders lock in profits by automatically closing a position if the price moves favorably. A take profit order can also be placed if the user does not have an open position.
Users can only place a "buy" order if the trigger price is below the current mark, and a "sell" order if the trigger price is above the current mark.
The exchange works with perpetual contracts, for example with such as:
- The BTCUSD perpetual contract is settled in USDC. In addition, USDC can be used for deposits and withdrawals. Crypto.com may allow other Stablecoin Virtual Assets to settle the BTCUSD Perpetual Contract in the future.
The Perpetual Contract is a derivative product, with no expiration or maturity date and with a regular funding payment mechanism between counterparties to the Perpetual Contract.
Payments occur every 1 hour to keep the perpetual contract price as close to the base price as possible.
If the Perpetual Contract is trading above the underlying price of the index, then the long position holder makes a Funding Payment to the short position holder (ie, the Funding Rate is positive). Conversely, if the Perpetual Contract trades below the underlying price of the index, then the short position holder pays the Funding Fee to the long position holder (i.e., the Funding Rate is negative).
Users can trade perpetual and futures contracts with leverage up to 100X.Crypto.com crypto futures in Malaysia bring good earnings.
The maximum amount of leverage depends on the total exposure of Crypto.com. The larger the position, the lower the allowed leverage. The total exposure includes open positions and open orders.
The initial margin rate starts at 1% and the maintenance margin rate is set at 60% of the initial margin rate (for 100X leverage). The maximum leverage allowed decreases as the total exposure increases.
Margin trading on the Crypto.com exchange allows you to borrow Virtual Assets on the Crypto.com exchange for trading on the spot market. Eligible Users may use margin credit as leverage (borrowed virtual assets) to open a position greater than your Account balance. On the Crypto.com exchange, traders are required to first transfer virtual assets as collateral to their margin wallet.
All in all, the Crypto.com cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform is best suited for those who want to do more with their cryptocurrency than just buy and hold. It is a good platform for active traders and anyone who is interested in using crypto as a real currency and not just an investment.
Crypto.com Exchange is the best exchange for intermediate and advanced traders to speculate on cryptocurrencies through an intuitive, stable and user-friendly build interface graphs.
Crypto.com is one of the first large startups that decided to combine all the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market in one shell. The company received a solid investment and also attracted more than 10 million users.
There are enough competitive products in the modern cryptocurrency market. Some of them are superior to individual solutions from Crypto.com, but if you need one account that solves several problems at once, then you need to register on CryptoCom and start trading. Crypto.com crypto futures trading is always available and has no hidden fees.